Seeking out the 5 best St. Louis cougar bars is a fun escapade with possibly a happy ending. Cougar bars in St. Louis offer the same excitement and wonder as any other city. Cougar bars are all the rage this day in age and conjure up all sorts of fantasies. This list of the five best cougar bars in St. Louis is a combination of dive and classy joints. Hitting the cougar bar is the joy of many a young man. With clubs and web sites dedicate to this form of bar hopping, it is no wonder it has raised the curiosity of so many. Cougar bars in St. Louis will not disappoint. Grab your wallet, raincoat, and hit these five best cougar bars in St. Louis.
- Failoni's offers unique atmosphere promoting relaxing good times and sexy company. With an indoor and outdoor stage, the cougar’s can roam where ever they like. Good tunes with guys and gals nights out offering drinks specials and games to break the ice, Failoni's: 6715 Manchester Ave. St. Louis 63139 .
- Cougar’s provides a downtown hotspot for all those young hunters. Cougar’s is just as its name suggests, a cougar bar. This dive bar is a great place to meet women and let it hang loose. Great crowd and drinks as well as a superb on tap selection. Cougar’s: 4544 7312 Natural Bridge Rd, St Louis, MO63121.
- The Jive and Wail is a great lounge and bar. The Jive and Wail offers toe tapping and finger snapping music to get the crowd in the mood for fun. A long time St. Louis tradition this cougar bar is a fantastic pick up spot. The Jive and Wail: 7376 Manchester Rd St. Louis, MO 63143
- John D McGurks Irish Pub offers a slice of life and good times. Great drinks as you would expect from an Irish pub as well as wonderful finger food. This cougar bar has a touch of sophistication and charm that is hard to find. This family run establishment offers a relaxed and staff friendly environment. John D McGurks Irish Pub: 1200 Russell Blvd St. Louis, MO 63104
- Brewhouse Historical Sports Bar is an upscale bar in a lovely setting and outdoor patio. An awesome draft line up awaits and exceptional chefs to put together a perfect bar food feast. This is a great location and wonderful cougar bar with a touch of class. Brewhouse Historical Sports Bar: 315 Chestnut St. St Louis, MO 63102.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …