5 Best Star Wars Costume
It isn't hard to figure out the 5 Best Star Wars costumes for Halloween. A quick search on the Internet will get you to a ready-to-go, creepy and quite convincing costume in minutes. One of the great things about donning a Star Wars costume is the immediate recognition. You won't have to put up with the "so who are you supposed to be?'" looks or questions from your fellow party-goers. And also, quite frankly, these costumes look like a lot of fun to wear. Channel your inner Jedi.
- Darth Vader. Admit it, you've always wanted to dress like Darth Vader from the first moment you saw him on the big screen. Well, you're in for a treat. Darth Vader costumes are available at all price points from deluxe and authentic to economy. If you don't mind spending money, you can purchase the very realistic, super-loaded costume that is "cast from the original Lucas Studios molds". This super-duper costume features a mask with a voice module inside, along with Darth Vader's creepy breathing sound. The suit lights up with an LED chest piece and light-up belt. The pattern for the outfit comes from Lucas studios itself. Of course, you can still look like Darth Vader without spending mega-bucks. If you don't want to spend as much, you can pick up an economy costume with a PVC mask. Not quite authentic, but there will be no mistaking who you are.
- Jedi. Pick up the brown, hooded monk-like robe for around fifty bucks. Add a light-up saber to the costume.
- Princess Leia. For you or your partner. The costume consists of a long white robe and black wig parted in the center coiled up in that wacky Princess Leia hairdo. The distinctive silver and white belt comes with the costume.
- Chewbacca. That hairy, ugly character can be recreated for a lot of money if you choose to go completely authentic. The licensed costume includes hand-layered hair and realistic creepy hands. You can also opt for the mask only, to be worn with your own clothes.
- Yoda. Don an ugly green Yoda mask to wear to your party. The mask is not expensive and is quite convincingly ugly. The full costume includes a brown robe and underlying jump suit in addition to the mask.