If you love a thick juicy steak, then plan to dine at these 5 best steakhouses in Atlanta next time you're traveling to Georgia. Whether you like your steak medium or rare, you’ll absolutely love these:
- McKendrick’s Steakhouse: This fine dining is one of the top five best steakhouses in Atlanta. The restaurant is quite elegant in design. Everything about it screams “classy”. McKendrick’s certainly is one of the best looking restaurants on our list. Their food is just as lovely. Expect to see even your salads prepared very carefully. The steaks, which include New York Strip and Porterhouse, will set you back a few dollars. If your significant other doesn’t want steak, she can have lobster. Wash it all down by ordering something from the extensive wine menu. 4505 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30346. 1 (770) 512-8888
- Durango Oak Fire Steakhouse: Second on the best steakhouses list is this western style restaurant. They serve oak grilled steak, seafood, chicken and pork. The ambience is pretty nice, and you will love everything on the menu. 230 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
- Bentleys Steakhouse: You will find this exceptional steakhouse in the Marriot Hotel. The menu consists of delicate dishes such as she-crab soup, filet mignon and Delmonico steak. There are appetizers, dessert and salads as well. 4711 Best Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30337.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse: If you like to dine well and money is not a problem, then you’ll love Felmig's. With over 100 fine wines to taste and a fantastic menu to make your mouth water, it is definitely one of our 5 best steakhouses in Atlanta. Prices range from $40 to $60 for dinners, so bring the card with the most cash on it. 4501 Olde Perimeter Way, Atlanta, Georgia 30346.
- Long Horn Steakhouse: Long Horn is the last of our best steakhouses in Atlanta—great food and atmosphere. It’s not too expensive with moderate prices. You get to eat a good hearty meal if you’re really hungry. Give them a try when you’re in Atlanta. 2430 Piedmont Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30324.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.