These 5 best steakhouses in NYC will wet your appetite. NYC is known for having fabulous food. You can find just about any type of food in the world in the Big Apple. If you're traveling, moving or just visiting friends, here is a great guide to get you started. Most of these steak houses are upscale restaurants that require nice attire and plenty of money. Well, if you’re going to NYC, you must have cash flow.
- Strip House. The Strip House is a top NYC steakhouse for a reason. This classy and decadent restaurant features black and white photos of scantily clad women. The red interior makes this restaurant one of the most seductive eating experiences in the city. Once you get past the shocking decor, you can enjoy juicy cuts of steak and entrees. Dessert is also very nice. The chocolate cake is more than enough to put you in the mood for romance. Strip House is definitely a restaurant to take your lady love. If the hot ambiance doesn't score you points, the food will. You need to make reservations to dine at Strip House. 13 East 12th St, New York, NY 10003. (212) 328-0000
- Benjamin Steakhouse. This steakhouse in NYC is for anyone with expensive taste. The atmosphere is surprisingly masculine with an interior designed with wood and leather furnishings. Reviews agree that Benjamin is a great choice for eating steaks. But the porter house gets high marks for best taste, texture and flavor. 52 E 41st St, New York, NY 10017. (212) 297-9177
- Sparks Steakhouse. Sparks Steakhouse is a fantastic steakhouse in NYC. You can get an extra veal chop or prime sirloin steak to fill you up. The menu is extensively complete with appetizers, salads, main entrees and dessert. There’s a wine menu to make any connoisseur proud. If you or your date loves seafood, there are plenty of choices. Check this best steakhouse out at 210 E 46th St, New York, NY 10017. (212) 687-4855
- Churrascaria Tribeca. This steakhouse in NYC has outstanding décor. This restaurant prides itself on fabulous service and excellent food. Churrascaria Tribeca serves Brazilian steaks. It also has a great Happy Hour and outrageously delicious drinks. You don’t want to miss the live music as well. 221 W Broadway, New York, NY 10013. (212) 925-6969
- Quality Meats. This American contemporary restaurant is one of NYC’s best steakhouses. The chef’s only use prime cuts of beef. The side dishes are said to be almost as good as the steaks. Quality Meats does serve other less manly dishes. But save these for your date. 57 W 58th St, New York, NY 10019. (212) 371-7777
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.