We understand the importance of being able to get your hands on a list of the 5 best street bike tires. Otherwise, how are you ever going to be able to choose the right ones for you and your bike? Take advantage of our hard work and check out our list of the best street bike tires available on the market.
- Geax Street Runner Bike Tire. This is one heck of a tire, and it certainly qualifies as one of the best street bike tires. You can’t beat the price for the quality you get. Featuring a unique tread pattern to ensure a solid grip, you can’t go wrong with this tire.
- DMR Transition Street Bike Tire. Another great street bike tire, this model has a lot to offer. A tough sidewall provides plenty of impact protection so you can focus on your ride instead of having to worry about what you might run over.
- Shinko 244 Dual Sports Bike Tire. These tires were designed to work wonders on both dirt and street roads, which is why they are considered some of the best tires you can get for your street bike. Being able to use them for multiple purposes gives them a lot of life, which means you save more money in the long run.
- Avenir Streetster Tires. This street bike tire made our list because it can get your mountain bike ready for street riding. How cool is that? In addition, the tire features a Kevlar belt that is located under the tread to help eliminate flats.
- Kenda K40-HP Street Wire Bead Bike Tire. Rounding out our list of the best street bike tires, this Kenda tire is great for older street bike models. It is designed with a wire bead, and makes getting better performance out of an old bike easy to do.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …