To help relax and beat the summer heat, you may want to know the 5 best summer cocktails made with Malibu Rum. Malibu Rum comes in Mango, Passion Fruit, Pineapple and Tropical Banana. With these fabulous flavors, you can make many more than five different summer cocktails, but here are five to get you started.
- Malibu Kamikaze. Ingredients: one part Malibu Mango, one part Absolut Citron vodka, half part Triple Sec and three-fourths part fresh lime juice. In a shaker filled with ice cubes, add all the above ingredients. Shake four to six times. Strain into a glass.
- Malibu Sea Breeze. Ingredients: one part Malibu Rum, one and a half parts cranberry juice, one and a half parts pineapple juice and lime. After filling a tall glass with ice, add above ingredients. Add a squeeze from a fresh lime. Garnish with a lime slice if desired.
- Malibu Tropical Sunrise. Ingredients: one and a half parts Malibu Tropical Banana, one part orange juice and one part lemon-lime soda. Fill a glass with crushed ice then add the above ingredients. Stir and add orange and lime twists for garnish.
- Malibu Gold Cup. Ingredients: one and a half Malibu Rum, one part Jamison whiskey and one part peach juice. In a shaker filled with ice cubes, add above ingredients. Shake well. Strain over a goblet and garnish with a twisted orange peel inside.
- Malibu Mango Mojito. Ingredients: two and a half parts Malibu Mango, half part fresh lime juice, half part simple syrup, one teaspoon sugar, four mint sprigs, three lime wedges and club soda. Muddle in a tall glass the lime juice, simple syrup, lime wedges, sugar and mint. Stir mixture until sugar is dissolved. Add a little club soda if needed. Add ice and Malibu Mango Rum. Stir to incorporate all ingredients. Top off with club soda and garnish with a wedge of lime.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.