5 Best Supplements For Weight Loss
Are you interested in the five best supplements for weight loss that actually have scientific data to support the claims that pertain to them? Always remember to consult with your physician prior to adding any supplements to your diet. If you are interested in losing weight, here are 5 of the top supplements on the market today.
- Calcium. Increasing calcium intake may help to stimulate your weight loss, especially in people whose diets may be lacking appropriate levels of calcium. If you are seeking one of the best supplements for weight loss, this one is a winner. Aside from promoting strong bones, it is said to help the body decrease fat without losing muscle.
- Pysllium. An excellent source of fiber that is good for any dieter. It is one of the best supplements for weight loss, because it allows a dieter to feel full for longer periods of time. Pysllium helps a person to feel satisfied after eating, and often people who take this supplement are able to lose weight.
- Conjugated linoleic acid. A supplement that is a fatty acid and turns excess fat into lean muscle. It occurs naturally in dairy products and red meat, and may provide a great addition to a diet. It ranks as one of the best supplements for weight loss, because it helps with the reduction of body fat.
- Green tea extract. The elements in green tea that are believed to encourage weight loss are catechins, caffeine and theanine. Green tea is one of the best supplements for weight loss, because daily use may help to reduce body mass index in men and women.
- Meal replacements. Often packed with vitamins and minerals, these include bars and shakes. Many dieters tend to have a lot of success with them. Meal replacements are on the list of best supplements for weight loss, because they provide structure to a person who is wanting to lose a few pounds. With meal replacements you can still enjoy an evening meal, but the replacements are often used for breakfast and lunch.