If you are a classic Ford car enthusiast, then you need to know the five best suppliers of classic Ford car parts. When you own or are restoring a classic Ford car there are many times you will have difficulty locating the Ford car parts that you need. Listed below are the five best suppliers of classic Ford car parts to help you locate those hard to find Ford parts.
- Concours Parts. Located in Carson City, Nevada, Concours carries a variety of classic Ford parts ranging from 1948 to 1972 that include parts for models such as the Thunderbird, Fairlane and Torino to name a few. They have a well illustrated online catalog you can look through at www.concoursparts.com or you can also have one sent by mail.
- Lang's Old Car Parts. Lang's is a family owned business that was started over 25 years ago and is located in Winchendon, Massachusetts. Specializing in Ford Model T parts, here you can easily find obscure parts such as tie rod bolts, wiper blades or even a horn for a 1909 Model T. They also offer gift cards starting at $20 which can be purchased online at www.modeltFord.com.
- MAC's Auto Parts. MAC's carries Ford car parts for 1909 to 1970's cars including the popular Mustang which they have over 7,600 parts for. You can also find a variety of books and manuals. They offer a free Ford car parts catalog by mail and a free Ford hat with orders over $200. Check them out at www.macsautoparts.com.
- Gaslight Auto Parts. Specializing in classic Ford car parts since 1963, Gaslight offers numerous parts for 1909 to 1948 Ford's which include the Model T and Model A. With a free downloadable catalog you can find books, fenders or a windshield in a matter of moments. They are located in Urbana, Ohio or at www.gaslightauto.com.
- Chaffin's Garage. Established in 1973 Chaffin's also specializes in the popular Model T. With parts ranging from a battery box to a hand brake find the classic Ford part you need at Chaffin's Garage which is located in Corona, California and online at www.chaffinsgarage.com.
Checking with the parts suppliers listed here will make your search a success the next time you need that hard to find classic Ford car part.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …