The five best sushi bars in Albuquerque, New Mexico, present fine dining and exceptional service. Sushi bars are some of the most popular ethnic restaurants in the country and are popping up all over the place. Albuquerque is no different; sushi bars are all the rage in this desert town.
Check out these five Albuquerque sushi bars for fine dining and unique tastes of Japan.
- Samurai Grill and Sushi Bar offers traditional flare and fine cuisine. The sushi menu is extraordinary, with many favorites and some chef specials that are amazing. They also offer sashimi and combo platters when feeding three or more. Samurai Grill and Sushi Bar: 4483 Southside Blvd.(904) 642-2626
- Sushi King is a traditional setting for your sushi dining. They offer traditional sushi, cooked sushi, vegetarian sushi, maki, nigiri and sashimi. They have it all; the ingredients are fresh, tasty and just the right temperature. Sushi King: 118 Central Ave SW. (505) 842-5099
- Sushi Hama Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar offers authentic taste of Japan, boasting inland delicacies as well as coastal fare. Great atmosphere with a wonderful wait staff and a cozy environment all making for a fine dining experience. Sushi Hama Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar: 2918 Eubank Blvd NE. (505) 293-6055
- Japanese Kitchen and Sushi Bar is a traditional cook by table restaurant offering sushi bar favorites. Their sake and beer list is extensive and a fine addition to an already perfect setting. Japanese Kitchen and Sushi Bar: 6521 Americas Pky NE. (505) 884-8937
- Jasmine Thai & Sushi House offers a fun and authentic flair to sushi bar dining. You feel like you are dining in Tokyo, with the fresh ingredients and the chatter from the master chefs. This is a relaxing environment with good food and spirits. Jasmine Thai & Sushi House: 4320 The 25 Way NE. (505) 345-0960
Sushi may be an acquired taste, but if you can get past the concept – and the chopsticks – you’ll be well on your way to ...
Dylan Ratigan, the slickest guy in a suit on CNBC who also happens to share the same name as the evil villain in Disney' ...
Providence and Connie & Ted’s chef/owner Michael Cimarusti’s love of cooking can be traced back to his childhood roots. ...