Forget Texas steakhouses; visit these 5 best sushi restaurants in Arlington, Texas. Texas offers some of the best southern dishes around. But is it any good with sushi? Take a break from the usual and try something different. You may be surprised to find that Texas has more than just good steaks.
- Piranha Killer Sushi: Compliment your sushi and sashimi with a glass of wine or sake from the full bar at this sushi restaurant. This chic dining experience provides a terrific atmosphere of elegant food and fantastic service. The menu is unlike any other. You’ll find unique creations that stimulate the eyes well before the taste buds. Enjoy. 851 N.E. Green Oaks Blvd, Arlington, TX 76006. (817) 261-1636
- Nagoya Japanese Restaurant: Nagoya features a variety of dishes and sushi. Nagoya has over ten menus with reasonable prices. Hibachi, lunch specials, sushi and noodles are just a few of your choices. The restaurant offers very good sushi specials and a drink menu. Give them a visit when you want a good deal. 1155 W Arbrook Blvd, Arlington, TX 76015. (817) 466-3688
- Sushi Yaa: The only one of the 5 best sushi restaurants that has a sushi buffet. All you can eat sushi isn’t a bad deal. You’ll pop before admitting defeat. They have other dishes on the regular menu for anyone interested in a little more than sushi. Sushi Yaa is a cheap way to enjoy good food. 1820 SW Greenoaks Blvd, Arlington, TX 76017. (817) 472-8800
- Hibachi 97: Hibachi 97 features a whole list of Japanese cuisine, including Texas rolls and tuna rolls. Popular items are sushi, steaks, lobster tails and teriyaki chicken. 770 Street E, Suite 146, Arlington, TX 76011. (866) 675-2642
- Sushi Domo Bar & Grill: If you’re looking for an extensive menu of different sushi, nigiri, rolls and sashimi, then you’ve come to the right place. Sushi Domo Bar & Grill provides a fantastic menu of fresh bites. There’s something for everybody on the menu. 3330 Matlock Rd, Arlington, TX 76015. (817) 557-3135
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
What Makes Men Attractive to Women
What women want—confidence, a sense of humor and abs.