No one wants to bite into bad sushi, so here are 5 best sushi restaurants in Atlanta. This list only features restaurants that use fresh ingredients. Don’t settle for just anything when it comes to eating.
- Nakato Japanese: Find your sushi fresh and just right at Nakato. The menu features fantastic rolls such as the traditional California rolls and spicy tuna. They even have terrific names for the others like “dragon” and “spider”. Consider this 5 best when you want to try something new and innovative. You won’t be disappointed. 1776 Cheshire Bridge Rd, Ne Atlanta, Georgia 30324. (404) 873-6582
- Taka: Taka takes their sushi seriously. The menu is made of only the freshest sushi, sashimi and rolls around. Everything smells as good as it looks. You’ll find the menu extensive and reasonably priced. It’s hard to find great sushi that won’t break your wallet. Sit at the sushi bar and see how the chef makes your rolls. You might be impressed. 375 Pharr Rd, Atlanta, GA 30305. ( 404) 869-2802
- Sushi House Hayakawa: One of the best sushi restaurants in Atlanta that has a certified sushi chef on the premises. This guy knows his stuff. Pay them a visit and see if it’s what you looking for. 5079 Buford Hwy, Atlanta, GA 30340. (404) 986-0010
- Bangkok Thyme: Get your Asian fusion fix at this 5 best that serves both Thai and sushi. A great little combination of culinary delights for you to sample. 4969 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342. (404) 381-1285
- Steel Restaurant & Lounge: The last of our best sushi in Atlanta is this elegant restaurant. You won’t have any complaints with this one at all. The décor is superior and the sushi is even better. Take a special trip to this one. 950 West Peachtree St Ste 255, Atlanta, GA 30309. (404) 477-6111
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
What Makes Men Attractive To Women
Made Man interviewed University of Texas professor of clinical psychology Dr. Cindy M. Meston, author of Why Women Have Sex, to find out what really attracts women to men. Turns ou ...
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…