Finding the 5 best sushi bars in Boston should be a breeze, right? Boston is a New England city and we all know New Englander’s know their seafood. The five best sushi bars in Boston rank up there with the more traditional fare for Bostonians, such as lobster and crab. Yes, the five best sushi bars in Boston are some of the most popular ethnic eateries in the area.
- Ma Soba Sushi Bar is elegant dining and five-star service supporting an extensive menu of sushi and sake. Offering a wide variety of fresh traditional favorites and event specials for the adventurous, this venue is one of the most popular locations for the sushi diner. Ma Soba Sushi Bar: 156 Cambridge Street. (617) 963-0532
- Typhoon Asian Bistro offers a contemporary sushi experience set in a romantic venue. Boasting traditional sushi cuisine in bento box format or exquisite entrées sure to excite, these combos offer the best of all the sushi on one plate. Their wine and spirits menu is equally exciting, come on in and enjoy. Typhoon Asian Bistro: 725 Boylston Street #1. (617) 859-8181
- Osushi Restaurant is traditional sushi bar dining at its best. All your favorites cut up and made before your eyes. The chatter of the chefs and the attentive staff will have you believing you are dining in Tokyo. This is a wonderful experience filled with great food and good times. Osushi Restaurant: 10 Huntington Avenue. (617) 830-4511
- Fin’s Sushi Bar is an upscale sushi bar offering an elegant dining experience for those who love their sushi. Fin’s offers a variety of Nigiri and Maki as well as the traditional drinks to complete the meal. Fin’s Sushi Bar: 636 Beacon Street#A. (617) 267-8888
- Shino Express Sushi is a fun spot for friends and family to get together and enjoy fine sushi and exceptional attention to detail service. The menu is huge and the cuisine exceptional. Shino Express Sushi: 144 Newbury Street. (617) 262-4530