5 Best Sushi Restaurants: Charlotte
Take a break from all your sight-seeing activities and dine in these 5 best sushi restaurants in Charlotte. Charlotte is the largest city in North Carolina and it’s understandable that you could work up an appetite visiting all the great sites. Even though there are many other restaurants in town, sushi is a terrific way to eat light and keep going.
- Mai Japanese Restaurant: Mai offers a chance to eat great sushi that won’t cost too much. This comfortable restaurant features a sushi bar and spread out seating. They’re family friendly as well. 2215 Ayrsley Town Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273.(704) 499-9005
- Nikko: This 5 best is more upscale than family-oriented. It’s more of a place for taking a date or hanging out with good friends. The atmosphere is fun and active. 1300-F South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203. (704) 370-0100
- Mizuho: Mizuho is one of those places you’ll miss if you aren’t paying close attention. That would be bad. Mizuho is frequented by Japanese customers because it’s that good. The sushi menu isn’t limited to just sushi and sashimi. There’s udon soup, teriyaki and other traditional items on the menu. You’ll find that it’s a pretty good place to eat. 8320 Pineville Matthews, Ste 607, Charlotte, NC 28226. (704) 543-4081
- K.O. Sushi: Right in downtown, you’ll notice a bright red sign with K.O. Sushi on it. The locals really like it and you most likely will too. It’s cheap, fresh and tasty. 230 S Tryon St Ste 2, Charlotte, NC 28202. (704) 372-7757
- Ru San’s: If you want a great deal on sushi, try Ru San’s. You won’t be eating light at Ru San’s. They offer all you can eat deals at their restaurant. You can never eat too much sushi. The place is packed most of the time because of the amount of food they serve. It’s not a bad deal if you’re hungry and looking for something to fill you up. 2440 Park Rd, Charlotte, NC 28203. (704) 374-0008
- Ginbu 401: I have no idea what that means, but they provide really good food. The affordable menu features an extensive list of sushi, rolls and nigiri. The regular entrée menu is a lot smaller but offers Chinese, Japanese and Thai food. 401 Providence Rd, Charlotte, NC 28263. (704) 372-2228