If you're in the Cleveland area and looking for excellent sushi, try one of these 5 best sushi restaurants: Cleveland. Good sushi is hard to find, but each of these restaurants offers an excellent dining experience.
- Sushi Rock. This upscale top sushi restaurant opened in 2000. They have a beautiful contemporary setting and serve innovative and contemporary Japanese cuisine. They serve award-winning fresh sushi and USDA prime steaks. They are located at: 1276 W. 6th St. Cleveland, Ohio 44113
- Pacific East Japanese Restaurant. The Pacific East is among the top five best restaurants in Cleveland for sushi. They are said to serve the freshest fish around with the most reasonable prices. They serve award-winning sushi and offer very generous portions. Customers also love their grilled squid. They are located at: 1763 Coventry Rd. Cleveland, Ohio 44118
- Ginza Sushi House. This top sushi restaurant is located conveniently right next to Progressive Field. They have a wonderful atmosphere and have excellent service. Customers say they have the freshest, best sashimi around. They also offer a happy hour from five to seven each evening where they offer specials on all food and drinks. They are located at: 1105 Carnegie Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- Shuhei Restaurant. This Beachwood neighborhood sushi restaurant is one of the top five in the area. They have been opened since 1994 and offer an outstanding sushi bar. They too, are said to have the best sashimi around and they offer very generous portions. They are located at: 23360 Chargrin Blvd. Beachwood, Ohio 44122
- Sapporo Sushi. This top five sushi restaurant is also among the best in Cleveland. They offer extremely fresh, delicious sushi at amazing prices. They are located at: 1940 E. 6th St. Cleveland, Ohio 44114
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …