Skiing isn’t the only thing you should try in Colorado; try these five best sushi restaurants in Colorado Springs. If you’re vacationing in Colorado, you’ll need a good place to eat. When you’re hungry and tired from all your mountain fun, grab a bite at one of these terrific restaurants. Good food and even better drinks await you.
- Akasaka: They were named one of the best sushi restaurants and are living up to that title. If you want your food fresh and made right, visit Akasaka. Three main types of sushi are found here: nigiri, makamono and chirashi. Take your pick. All three are superb. 4737 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918. (719) 272-7301
- Musashi: Take a break from your vacation activities and hop over to Musashi. Whether you’re skiing or hiking the mountains, this restaurant will satisfy your hunger. Some of the main entrees are a little pricey but the sushi menu is affordable. Musashi isn’t a bad place to relax after a long day. 1765 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909. (719) 597-0634
- Jun Japanese Restaurant: A lovely five best that has traditional cuisine as well as great sushi. The atmosphere is laid back. You won’t find anything overly fancy to distract you from your meal. Although they provide pretty good sushi, don’t pass up the main menu. It’s very good. 1760 Dublin at Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80919. (719) 531-9368
- Kura Japanese Restaurant: The menu consists of a 100 varieties of sushi, sashimi, tapas and tempura. There’s a full drink bar if you want to have a cocktail with your meal. Save money with the lunch specials or bento box. 3478 Research Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80920. (719) 359-9468
- Tomo Sushi: The last of our five best sushi restaurants in Colorado Springs is comfortable and friendly. The sushi bar provides a good selection to choose from. Try the main menu while you’re there. Everything is fresh and delicious. 975 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909. (719) 597-2422
Sushi may be an acquired taste, but if you can get past the concept – and the chopsticks – you’ll be well on your way to ...
Late last night, Bennigan's Restaurant managers across the country were told by management not to open for business toda ...
Dylan Ratigan, the slickest guy in a suit on CNBC who also happens to share the same name as the evil villain in Disney' ...