If you ever wanted to know the 5 best sushi restaurants in Columbus, Ohio, here’s your chance. These restaurants are hidden jewels in this terrific town of friendly folk. If you haven’t been to Columbus yet, consider going there on your next vacation. You might be surprised at what you find.
- Akai Hana: This Japanese restaurant tops the 5 best sushi restaurants in Columbus for its outstanding service and fantastic food. It serves traditional entrees as well as tasty and fresh sushi. Prices are moderate enough to eat without overspending. They’re open until 10:00 in the evening if you get those late night munchies. 1173 Old Henderson Rd, Columbus, OH 43220. (614) 451-5411
- Lemongrass Asian Bistro: You won’t find many Asian bistros around but there’s one right in Columbus. A terrific atmosphere and comfortable dining make this one a must see. There’s a full bar to compliment your meal. 641 N High StSte 103, Columbus, OH 43215. (614) 224-1414
- Sushi Ting: Get your sushi cravings taken care of at Sushi Ting. This cute little sushi bar features a menu of great eats. It’s a busy restaurant, so prepare for crowds. Hey, crowds are good. At least you know the food is pretty good. 2875 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43202. (614) 261-8888
- Kooma Restaurant: This next 5 best is a favorite of many locals. Make a stop and see for yourself. They offer many other Japanese dishes as well. The miso soup is always hot and fresh. You’ll find the seaweed salad worth ordering. 37 Vine St, Columbus, OH 43215. (614) 224-3239
- Moshi Sushi Bar: The last of the best sushi restaurants is this quaint little sushi bar on Main Street. It’s not bad on the wallet or the pallet. The ambiance is pretty cool and makes you feel comfortable as you eat. 2152 E. Main Street, Columbus, OH 43209. (614) 732-0641
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.