If you ever wanted to know the 5 best sushi restaurants in Columbus, Ohio, here’s your chance. These restaurants are hidden jewels in this terrific town of friendly folk. If you haven’t been to Columbus yet, consider going there on your next vacation. You might be surprised at what you find.
- Akai Hana: This Japanese restaurant tops the 5 best sushi restaurants in Columbus for its outstanding service and fantastic food. It serves traditional entrees as well as tasty and fresh sushi. Prices are moderate enough to eat without overspending. They’re open until 10:00 in the evening if you get those late night munchies. 1173 Old Henderson Rd, Columbus, OH 43220. (614) 451-5411
- Lemongrass Asian Bistro: You won’t find many Asian bistros around but there’s one right in Columbus. A terrific atmosphere and comfortable dining make this one a must see. There’s a full bar to compliment your meal. 641 N High StSte 103, Columbus, OH 43215. (614) 224-1414
- Sushi Ting: Get your sushi cravings taken care of at Sushi Ting. This cute little sushi bar features a menu of great eats. It’s a busy restaurant, so prepare for crowds. Hey, crowds are good. At least you know the food is pretty good. 2875 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43202. (614) 261-8888
- Kooma Restaurant: This next 5 best is a favorite of many locals. Make a stop and see for yourself. They offer many other Japanese dishes as well. The miso soup is always hot and fresh. You’ll find the seaweed salad worth ordering. 37 Vine St, Columbus, OH 43215. (614) 224-3239
- Moshi Sushi Bar: The last of the best sushi restaurants is this quaint little sushi bar on Main Street. It’s not bad on the wallet or the pallet. The ambiance is pretty cool and makes you feel comfortable as you eat. 2152 E. Main Street, Columbus, OH 43209. (614) 732-0641
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.