5 Best Sushi Restaurants: Denver
Sushi is an acquired taste but if you have a taste for it and you live in the Denver area do not miss these top five sushi bars. The key to good sushi is arguably the freshness of ingredients. These five sushi bars offer freshness in their fare even if Denver is not a coastal town. These sushi bars are traditionalist with a keen eye for quality and volume.
Pull up a chair or a stool and have a seat. Prepare yourself for some excellent fresh sushi in the mile high city of Denver.
- Sushi Hai Restaurant offers an extensive list of traditional sushi fare and they offer their own brand of sushi. Hai specials include salmon and cream cheese, spicy tuna and shrimp tempura and the delectable spicy salmon and cucumber. This is truly an exceptional experience in sushi dining. Sushi Hai Restaurant: 3600 W. 32nd Avenue, Unit D. (720) 855-0888
- Banzai Sushi Restaurant is the 2009 top sushi restaurant in the Denver metropolitan area. Traditional cuisine mixed with outstanding sushi and sake makes for an excellent experience. The full-bodied menu is one of the states largest and the ambiance if one hundred percent authentic. Banzai Sushi Restaurant: 6655 Leetsdale Drive. (303) 329-3366
- Osaka Sushi takes the blends of old Japan with the heartland tastes, blends them together, and releases an unbridled flavor. They offer hot sake and imported beers to mix with the unique flavors of this sushi bar. Prepare yourself for a wonderful time in a friendly atmosphere served by some of the best in the sushi business. Osaka Sushi: 3940 E. Exposition Avenue. (303) 698-9919
- Hapa Sushi Bar and Grill offers a contemporary setting with over forty varieties of sushi and other fine Japanese cuisine. They also offer a kids menu and gluten free menu as well to ensure their exquisite flavors are shared. Great family environment as well as a great place for a date or to relax with friends. Hapa Sushi bar and Grill: 2780 E 2nd Avenue. (303) 322-9554
- Sushi Den presents its sushi professionally plated and with a host of spices and dipping sauces. The sushi is fresh and delectable; one would swear the ocean was just outside the doors. A definite must for those craving fine sushi. Sushi Den: 1487 S Pearl Street. (303) 777-0826