If you're in or near El Paso and looking for great sushi, try one of these 5 best sushi restaurants: El Paso. Each offers great Japanese cuisine, sure to leave you longing for more.
- The Sushi Place. This to sushi restaurant in El Paso is one of the best sushi places offering an enormous selection of sushi entrees. They have reasonable prices and excellent service. Customers enjoy watching their meals made in front of them and they enjoy the LA Roll. The are located at: 2604 N. Mesa St. El Paso, Texas 79902
- Makoto Sushi Japanese Restaurant. This family owned Japanese restaurant serves authentic, extravagant food which is why it made our best sushi list. The restaurant is decorated nicely, they offer carryout, and the owner is loved by all. The serve fresh sushi and have a wonderful selection. They are located at: 12210 Montwood Dr. El Paso, Texas 79928
- Shogun Steak House. If you're looking for the best,fresh sushi in El Paso, the Shogun is your place. They serve excellent food in an entertaining environment. They are located at: 1201 Airway Blvd. El Paso, Texas 79925
- Riyoma Japanese Restaurant. This great sushi restaurant serves well-presented authentic Japanese cuisine. Their sushi is amazing and so is the atmosphere. They offer great daily lunch specials and have excellent service. They are located at: 2000 North Lee Trevino Drive El Paso, Texas 79936
- Yamato Japanese Restaurant. Customers love the sushi at this top five best sushi restaurant. They offer great prices and combo meals in a friendly, clean environment. Their food is flavorful and wonderfully presented. Customers love their Kashi Salad. They are located at: 2500 N. Mesa St. El Paso, Texas 79902
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …