The 5 best sushi restaurants: Jacksonville, Florida are some of the finest Japanese dining you will experience anywhere. Sushi bars are among the favorite eateries of Americans. Perhaps it is our diverse ethnic backgrounds or that we just have a taste for good food. Jacksonville plays host to some of the finest sushi bars in the country. These sushi bars promote fresh food, sine dining and exceptional chefs and wait staff.
Check out these 5 Jacksonville sushi bars for fine dining and unique tastes of Japan.
- Kanki Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar is simply the best in sushi in Jacksonville. The atmosphere is traditional Japanese service, environment and activity. With at your table preparation and service it cannot be beat. The food is fresh, delicious and fancifully prepared. This is a good time night out on the town. Kanki Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar: 4483 Southside Boulevard
- Okinawa Japanese Grill House is a Jacksonville hot spot with some of the best sushi around. Offering traditional Japanese flavors and hospitality, this sushi bar does not disappoint. The sushi choices are filled with flavor filled delights and a few added surprises. This is truly a wonderful sushi bar. Okinawa Japanese Grill House: 4403 Roosevelt Boulevard, #105
- Crazy Sushi is crazy good. They have a huge sushi selection including some very tasty Crazy Sushi specific dishes, happily named Crazy Sushi. Also, try the new sushi rolls and special sushi rolls. The Diablo and monster Roll are exceptional, a reasong why this is one of the 5 best sushi restaurants in Jacksonville. Crazy Sushi: 8576 Touchton Rd E., #202
- Sekisui Sushi Bar is a traditional setting for your sushi dining. Their sushi menu is extensive and their bento boxes are the best combo-boxes around. Very fresh dining with a great wait staff, this is a prime spot for family and friends. Sekisui Sushi Bar: 1550 University Blvd. W.
- Basil Thai and Sushi Bar is an upscale sushi bar and restaurant offering many of the traditional favorites and a few specials to get your taste buds hopping. Basil’s offers a great atmosphere with a fantastic sake menu as well as imported Asian beers to top off your dining experience. Basil Thai and Sushi Bar: 1004 Hendricks Avenue
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.