Take a look at the 5 best sushi restaurants in Kansas City. Dorothy won’t be in Kansas anymore with these out of the world sushi restaurants. The best sushi in Kansas City is right here on this terrific list of Asian delights.
- Kato Japanese Cuisine Sushi & Teriyaki: Go on a fantastic trip to Japan at this restaurant. Kato features a long menu of sushi that is outstanding. You’ll love the fresh and tasty rolls. Kato also serves the best salmon and tuna nigiri. There’s a regular menu of Japanese dishes for anyone who isn’t a sushi lover. Prices are low to moderate. 6340 NW Barry Rd, Kansas City, MO 64154. (816) 584-8883
- KC Sushi: One of our best sushi restaurants in Kansas City that has all around good food. The sushi is fresh and neatly prepared. If you want it done right, visit KC Sushi. You’ll get your money’s worth here. 7753 NW Prairie View Rd, Kansas City, MO 64151. (816) 741-8882
- Komoro Maki House: Don’t settle for bad sushi when you can have it sensational at Komoro Maki House. This restaurant makes it the way it should be. It’s not the best looking restaurant in Kansas City, but looks can be deceiving. You’ll find the most delicious food and gracious service at Komoro. The prices are affordable as well. 340 W 75th St, Kansas City, MO 64114. (816) 363-0678
- Domo Japanese Bar & Grill: This bar and grill features a great menu of Japanese favorites including terrific sushi. There are Asian dishes such Thai curry and coconut basil shrimp on the menu. The restaurant décor is pleasing to the eye and the service is very nice. It’s a small place so don’t bring a crowd with you for dinner. 6322 Brookside Plz, Kansas City, MO 64113. (816) 333-6315
- Siki Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar: A restaurant that isn’t fancy, just comfortable and amazing. They serve large portions, so come with an appetite. The sushi is great but the teppanyaki is superb. 601 NW Blue Pkwy, Lees Summit, MO 64063. (816) 525-4877
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.