Everyone should try some great sushi at one of the 5 best sushi restaurants in Mesa. We give you the five best sushi restaurants in Mesa.
- Teriyaki Kitchen. This place has consistently good sushi. Guest can also enjoy many other Japanese dishes at this restaurant. Being able to call ahead and have your food waiting for pick up makes this one of the best sushi restaurants in Mesa. 2028 W Guadalupe Road, Mesa, AZ 85202. (480) 491-8888 .
- Asia. This is a great sushi restaurant to go to when some of the people in the party are not fans of Sushi. Besides great sushi, there are many of other great dishes for guest to chose from. This restaurant usually has a live jazz band playing on Friday and Saturday nights. The fun atmosphere makes this one of the best sushi restaurants in Mesa. 1236 E Baseline Rd #102, Mesa, AZ 85209. (480) 892-0688.
- Saketini Japanese Sushi Bar and Lounge. Mesa residents come here over and over again for great sushi. The custom sushi rolls is one of the favorite dishes at this restaurant. Always having a wide variety of sushi available makes this one of the best sushi restaurants in Mesa. 1120 S Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ 85202. (480) 615-6000.
- RA Sushi Bar Restaurant. This is a great place to stop by after work for drinks and sushi. The squid sushi is one of the favorite dishes at this restaurants. The young hip atmosphere makes this one of the best sushi restaurants in Mesa. 1652 S. Val Vista Dr, Mesa, AZ 85204. (480) 632-9500.
- Sekai Sushi. The great sushi and reasonable prices keep guests coming back to this sushi restaurant. Guest also enjoy the fact that this restaurant offers a full bar. The amazing service at this restaurant makes it one of the best sushi restaurants in Mesa. 1017 S Gilbert Rd, Mesa, AZ 85204. (480) 545-8131.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.