Sushi bars are some of the favorite ethnic dining locations and these five sushi bars in Minneapolis are top of the line. Minneapolis is a happening place with a great nightlife and plenty to offer, including some fine sushi bars. Sushi bars in Minneapolis offer an authentic and fun presentation of these Japanese favorite.
Check out these five Minneapolis sushi bars for fine dining and exquisite tastes of Japan.
- Origami Restaurant is a Minneapolis tradition and multi-year best sushi bar winner. This is a local favorite offering and eclectic menu of traditional favorites and local creations. They offer all varieties to include squid, sea bass and wasabi, simple excellent. Origami Restaurant: 30 N 1st St., Minneapolis, MN 55401. (612) 333-8430.
- Zen Box Japanese Eatery is an authentic Japanese bento box and rice bowl restaurant. They offer their sushi in the traditional manner and provide large helpings to get you through the day. This is an excellent choice for lunch for entertaining family or friends. Zen Box Japanese Eatery: 601 Marquette Ave., #204, Minneapolis, MN 55402. (612) 341-3313.
- Koyi Sushi Bar is a traditional setting for your sushi dining. Their sushi menu is extensive and offers the traditional favorite bento box combinations. They also offer many other combinations based on traditional favorites. The fish is always tender and the seaweed exceptional, this is a very popular location and deserves a top five consideration. Koyi Sushi Bar: 122 N 4th St., Minneapolis, MN 55401. (612) 375-9811.
- Sakura Japanese Restaurant and Bar is a traditional sushi bar in a contemporary setting. The atmosphere is excellent and the cuisine is off the hook, an exceptional sushi and sushi entrees with the traditional rice sake for added kick. This is an excellent dining experience for anyone hooked on sushi. Sakura Japanese Restaurant and Bar: 350 Saint Peter St., St Paul, MN 55102. (651) 224-0185.
- Sakana Sushi offers traditional cuisine nestled in a flavorful menu. This is a great location with fine dining and a great serve staff. Check out their chef specials and seasonal fare, they are delicious. Sakana Sushi: 683 Lake St. E., Wayzata, MN 55391. (952) 476-7000.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!