If you're in the New Orleans area and looking for great sushi, these top 5 sushi restaurants: New Orleans may be right for you. Each one offers an exceptional sushi dining experience.
- Horinoya Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar. This top 5 sushi restaurant offers it all. They offer a quiet, friendly, cultured atmosphere. They serve excellent fresh sushi and have a knowledgeable wait staff. They also offer daily lunch specials and well-presented entrees. They are located at: 920 Poydras St. New Orleans, Lousiana 70112
- Sekisui Samurai. This Japanese restaurant serves fresh delightful cuisine in a friendly, quiet atmosphere. Their sushi is extremely tasty and fresh. Customers really love their House Cucumber Rolls. They are located at: 239 Decator St. New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
- Sushi Brothers. Sushi Brothers is among the best five sushi restaurants in all of New Orleans. They offer generous portions, reasonable prices, and a wonderful atmosphere. They offer a great selection of delicious fresh sushi. They are located at: 1612 Saint Charles Ave. New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
- Kyoto. This Japanese restaurant serve excellent food very fast and the prices are very inexpensive. They have a friendly wait staff and delicious fresh sushi. Customers really enjoy their Poke Salad. They are located at: 4920 Prytania St. New Orleans, Louisiana 70115
- Coquette. This charming Japanese restaurant offers some of the best sushi in New Orleans. They have a romantic, quiet atmosphere and serve innovative, well-presented cuisine. Customers say their food and service is fabulous. They are located at: 2800 Magazine St. New Orleans, Louisiana 70115
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!