If you're in the New Orleans area and looking for great sushi, these top 5 sushi restaurants: New Orleans may be right for you. Each one offers an exceptional sushi dining experience.
- Horinoya Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar. This top 5 sushi restaurant offers it all. They offer a quiet, friendly, cultured atmosphere. They serve excellent fresh sushi and have a knowledgeable wait staff. They also offer daily lunch specials and well-presented entrees. They are located at: 920 Poydras St. New Orleans, Lousiana 70112
- Sekisui Samurai. This Japanese restaurant serves fresh delightful cuisine in a friendly, quiet atmosphere. Their sushi is extremely tasty and fresh. Customers really love their House Cucumber Rolls. They are located at: 239 Decator St. New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
- Sushi Brothers. Sushi Brothers is among the best five sushi restaurants in all of New Orleans. They offer generous portions, reasonable prices, and a wonderful atmosphere. They offer a great selection of delicious fresh sushi. They are located at: 1612 Saint Charles Ave. New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
- Kyoto. This Japanese restaurant serve excellent food very fast and the prices are very inexpensive. They have a friendly wait staff and delicious fresh sushi. Customers really enjoy their Poke Salad. They are located at: 4920 Prytania St. New Orleans, Louisiana 70115
- Coquette. This charming Japanese restaurant offers some of the best sushi in New Orleans. They have a romantic, quiet atmosphere and serve innovative, well-presented cuisine. Customers say their food and service is fabulous. They are located at: 2800 Magazine St. New Orleans, Louisiana 70115
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.