These restaurants are the five best sushi restaurants in Omaha, Nebraska. Enjoy a wonderful Japanese or sushi meal with friends and family. All of the restaurants are great!
- Blue Sushi Sake & Grill. This casual and friendly restaurant is located in Downtown Omaha near Old Market. It serves authentic and traditional Japanese cuisine and sushi. It offers a Grill/Dinner menu, a Lunch menu, and a Sushi menu. Try the Hirahame Sushi (Flatfish), or the Ikura Sushi (Salmon roe). Everything is simply delicious! Blue Sushi Sake & Grill: 416 South 12th Street, Omaha, NE 68102.
- Hiro Sushi. This fine and family-friendly restaurant serves traditional Japanese and Chinese cuisine and sushi. It's located near Maplewood Estates. If you're a sushi fan, you have got to try the Sushi Combo (three pieces of California roll, three pieces of spicy tuna and six pieces of nigiri sushi, one California roll, one asparagus salmon roll, and eight pieces of nigiri sushi). Bring the whole family and your friends to eat here! Hiro Sushi: 3655 North 129th Street, Omaha, NE 68164.
- Matsu Sushi. This small and casual restaurant is located in Downtown Omaha. It serves authentic Japanese cuisine and it has a large sushi bar. Try the Sushi and Chicken Teriyaki, or the Sushi and Tempura. Matsu also offers sushi a la carte. Matsu Sushi: 1009 Farnam Street, Omaha, NE 68102.
- Sakura Bana. This casual and family-friendly restaurant serves authentic Japanese cuisine and sushi. It claims to be the first Japanese restaurant in Omaha to have a sushi bar. It offers sushi a la carte, where you can get items such as the Ika (fresh squid), or Maki Rolls, such as the Crazy Salmon Roll. Come for lunch or dinner. You won't be disappointed! Sakura Bana: 7425 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68114.
- Sushi Japan Yakiniku Boy. This family-friendly and casual restaurant serves authentic and traditional Japanese cuisine and sushi. It offers a regular menu and a kid's menu. Try the Nigiri Suzuki Sushi (striped bass) or the Temaki Negi Hamachi Sushi Handroll (yellowtail with scallions). This will be another family favorite, or bring some friends over for a nice sushi meal. Sushi Japan Yakiniku Boy: 14134 W. Center Rd., Omaha, NE 68144.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”