5 Best Sushi Restaurants: Phoenix
Arizona is known for its hot weather; cool off with these 5 best sushi restaurants in Phoenix. Dine in the air-conditioned comfort of some the most fabulous Japanese restaurants in Phoenix. Ice cold drinks, great food and terrific service are what you’ll find on this list of Arizona’s best eateries.
- RA Sushi Bar Restaurant: This restaurant features cool music, hip crowds and fantastic food. Take your friends to RA for a good time and great sushi. The rest of the menu isn’t bad either. Expect to spend a little more than usual for this dining experience. 4921 E Ray Rd, Phoenix, AZ 8504433.319769 -111. 977655. (623) 208-7141
- Sakana: An upscale décor makes Sakana topnotch, but is the sushi any good? The sushi bar is manned by chefs who appear to know exactly what they’re doing when it comes to preparing terrific sushi. The fish is fresh and the rice is cooked just right. Nothing ruins a meal more than bad fish and terrible rice. As for the rest of the menu, Sakana prepares all their dishes with care. You won’t find sloppy plates served to you at this restaurant. 6989 N Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85250. (480) 609-3850
- Yen Sushi & Sake Bar: Looking for a good place to eat sushi and drink? Visit Yen Sushi & Sake Bar. They provide a great atmosphere and delicious food. Order from the sushi bar or off the main menu. Prices aren’t too bad and neither is the service. 17037 N 43rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85308. (602) 978-9022
- Sushi Brokers: The unusual name of this location doesn’t take away from how delicious the restaurant is. Sushi Brokers’ menu combines Asian flavor with the southwest. This combination makes for good eating. They also feature a variety of liquor and beer. Vodka is a big thing at the restaurant. Sushi Broker boasts the largest selection of vodka in the area. 17025 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85382. (480) 515-5000
- Moto Sushi: Come on in and try a different kind of sushi restaurant. Moto provides fresh fish for their sushi. Eat you can on Saturdays or join them for happy hour. They also serve unusual desserts. Try the rice crispy ice cream roll. It’s supposed to be quite good. 6845 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016. (602) 263-5444