Taking a trip to North Carolina and looking for the 5 best sushi restaurants in Raleigh? Trying to locate good sushi restaurants in a new town is hard, especially when it comes to quality sushi. Keep this helpful guide in mind when you arrive. It’ll save you time and money and help you find a great sushi restaurant to satisfy your cravings.
- Mura. This sushi restaurant provides a chic atmosphere, full bar and fresh grade sushi. This sushi restaurant takes Japanese cuisine seriously. The menu consists of Japanese fusion entrees such as steak and seafood. They combine the east with the west for a unique menu of fantastic food. If you want something completely different, visit Mura. Mura: 4121 Main at North Hills, Suite 110, Raleigh, NC 27609, (919) 781-7887.
- Sushi Thai. Forget the same old Asian food you’re used to eating. Grab a bite at Sushi Thai for a fusion of Japanese and Thai cuisine. The sushi is fresh and tasty. Not only is the sushi outstanding, the Thai dishes are delicious. Teriyaki, Pad Thai and seafood are just a sample of what you’ll enjoy at this sushi restaurant. Sushi Thai: 2434 Wycliff Road, Raleigh, NC 27613, (919) 789-8180.
- Tokyo House. Get all your Japanese favorites under one roof. Tokyo House specializes in preparing great dishes that are full of flavor. The sushi menu boasts fresh nigiri, maki and sashimi. Don’t pass this opportunity up. Tokyo House: 7439 6 Forks Road, Raleigh, NC 27615, (919) 848-3350.
- Champa Thai and Sushi. So many Asian restaurants serve sushi. Champa Thai and Sushi is just one more to jump on the bandwagon. In this case, it works out in your favor! The sushi may not be made by Japanese chefs, but it does taste pretty good. Come see if it makes the grade. Champa Thai and Sushi: 8521 Brier Creek Parkway, Raleigh, NC 27617, (919) 806-0078.
- Sushi Tsune. It’s not easy finding a sushi restaurant with excellent service, fabulous food and good reviews. This is one of the best sushi restaurants that provides all three. Sushi Tsune: 3417 Hillsborough St., Raleigh, NC 27607, (919) 833-7768.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.