Anyone looking for great sushi should stop at one of the 5 best sushi restaurants in San Antonio. We give you the five best sushi Restaurants in San Antonio.
- Sushihana Japanese Restaurant. This place is known for their great sushi rolls. Besides great sushi this restaurant also has a number of delicious deserts for guest to choose from. Always having fresh sushi available makes this one the best sushi restaurants in San Antonio. 1810 NW Military Hwy, San Antonio, TX 78213. (210) 340-7808.
- Kona Grill. San Antonio residents love coming here for happy hour to enjoy drinks and sushi. The calamari sushi is one of the favorite dishes at this restaurant. Having a beautiful outdoor patio to enjoy sushi on makes this one of the best sushi restaurants in San Antonio. 15900 LaCantera Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78256. (210) 877-5355.
- Formosa Garden. This restaurant is known for having some of the best sushi in all of San Antonio. This restaurant also has some great Chinese dishes. The amazing service makes this one of the best sushi restaurants in San Antonio. 1011 NE Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78209. (210) 828-9988.
- Sushi Zushi. This restaurant offers great sushi at very reasonable prices. This restaurant is also known for having great lunch specials. Having a large selection of sushi to chose from makes this one of the best sushi restaurants in San Antonio. 9867 W I-10, San Antonio, TX 78230. (210) 691-3332.
- Godai. People drive from all over just to have the sushi at this restaurant. Guest enjoy sitting at the bar and watching the sushi chef work. The friendly service makes this one of the best sushi restaurants in San Antonio. 11203 West Ave, San Antonio, TX 78288. (210) 348-6781.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!