Looking for the 5 best Sushi restaurants in Tuscon? One trait is true of Sushi you either love it or hate it; it is a cuisine that doesn't appear to have a middle ground. Typically, Sushi is a combination of rice and vinegar topped with seafood or fresh fish and then placed in a seaweed pressed sheets. Many restaurants are exceptionally creative in their presentation of Sushi and Tucson has impressive restaurants.
- Sushi Ten. The Sushi Ten is a favorite among locals and visitors and one of the best Sushi Restaurants in Tucson. The restaurant is a full-service casual eatery and serves several appetizers including egg rolls, Gyoza, Soft Shell Crab and Agedshi Tofu. The restaurant offers Sushi Combination plates that include Rolls and Sushi. Sushi Ten: 4500 E Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85712, 520-324-0010.
- Takamatsu. The restaurant opened in 1995 quickly gaining a reputation as one of the best Sushi restaurants in Tucson. Takamatsu serves a lunch and dinner menu featuring specialty appetizers such as Shrimp Tempura and Sushi Sampler. Some of the dinner items include fresh fish such as Sea Bass, Red Snapper, Smelt Roe and Smoked Salmon. Takamatsu: 5532 E Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85712, 520-512-0800.
- Sahiko Sushi. The restaurant offers Sushi and Japanese Food and is one of the best Sushi restaurants in the Tucson region. The restaurant offers unsurpassed appetizers such as Chicken Yakitori, Vegetable Tempura and Fried Calamari. Their Sushi menu includes Yellow Tail, Tucson Roll, Giant Clam and California Roll. Sahiko Sushi: 1101 North Wilmot Rd., Suite 109, Tucson, Arizona 85712, 520-886-700.
- Ginza Sushi. The restaurant is on the northeast region of Tucson and has quickly become a favorite Sushi restaurant. Lunch specials include All Salmon Bento and Nigiri-Sushi such as Striped Bass and Uni-Sea Urchin. Ginza Sushi offers a wide salad menu featuring Salmon Skin Salad and Tuna Poke Style Salad. Ginza Sushi: 5425 North Kolb Rd., Tucson, AZ 85705, 520-529-8877.
- Sushi Cho. While the restaurant may not be the fanciest, they serve a wide range of deliscious Sushi dishes which is why is is one of the best Sushi restaunts in Tucson. Menu include Baked Scallop Roll, Caterpillar Roll, Vegetable Roll and Habibut. Sushi Cho also offers Asian Delicacies menu.Sushi Cho: 1830 E Brodway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85705, 520-628-8800.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.