These 5 best Swedish swimming goggles are sleek, stylish and affordable. Swedish swimming goggles are smaller than regular goggles. They are popular with athletes and amateur swimmers alike. Whether you're swimming for sport or taking a leisurely dip in the pool, you'll need the best. Here's five swimming goggles you might like.
- Original Swedish Goggles: This brand has shatter-resistant lens, double straps and a string nose bridge. They come in a variety of colors including clear, amber, red and green. The snug fit keeps them in place while you're active in the water. Assembly is easy and you'll find the quality good for the money.
- Keifer Swedish Racer Swim Goggles: Keifer makes a number of goggles. The Swedish model is one. These goggles come in pink, clear, blue and smoke. They may come with two types of nose bridges: the string and tube or silicone band. An anti-fog and UV protector is made right into the lens. The TPE gaskets are molded for maximum protection. Don't expect to pay a lot for these. They are found very cheap at many online retailers.
- Speedo Swedish Goggle: These low profile swimming goggles are made with UV shields and anti-fog lens. You can adjust the fit when you assemble your Swedish swimming goggles. They also come in blue, clear and smoke shades.
- Sporti Antifog Swedish Goggles: Sporti comes with both a latex strap and extra bungee strap. You choose which one to wear for your comfort. The UV protection is standard and the anti-fog lens keep your eyesight clear in and out of water. You get a choice of amber, red, blue, green, smoke or clear colors.
- ClubSwim Antifog Swedish Goggles: ClubSwim is another brand you might like. The goggles come with an anti-fog treatment made into the lens. The pre-assembled goggles are easy to adjust around your head. You also get a choice of colors that includes green, clear and amber. Most consider the low profile frame and silicone nose piece comfortable.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.