5 Best Swingers Websites
The 5 best swingers websites can assist you in finding like-minded people to enjoy your alternative lifestyle. Whether you are brand new to the game, or an old pro, these sites offer opportunities to meet and attend parties with other swingers. As with any online social networking site, always use caution when meeting new people. Even with strict screening processes, members who are not who they claim to be can pop up anywhere on the Internet.
- SwingTown.com. Topping the list of best swinger websites is the "couples only" site. After you sign up for a free account, you are required to upload a picture of each participant. No pics of a woman only. The site offers a link to view all new accounts, so you get first shot at checking out all the newcomers to the site. This also works well for you as a new member as the experienced couples will view you as well. Beyond just looking at profiles, SwingTown offers valuable information about the swinging lifestyle. There is more involved than may come to mind when deciding to try it out with your partner. They not only offer the benefits, but also discuss the issues that come along with sharing your sex life with others and discuss safe sex practices. A discussion and chatboard is also offered for announcing parties and discussing related issues.
- SwingLifestyle.com. This entry on the list of best swinger websites is the oldest site still in existence. This site is not as strict with photos and info, but carries a large member base. A section where swingers relate stories of their experiences and a chatroom for sharing meet-ups and events is available. It is free to sign-up, but a membership is required to contact other members.
- SwapperNet.com. One of the best swinger websites for couples seeking a third lady or man to join them. This site is free to browse and create an account, but actual contact requires a membership. Lots of single ladies use this site to hook-up with couples.
- SwingerZone.com On the list of best swinger websites comes the site created by the original owners of SwapperNet.com. When the site didn't go the way they planned, Paul and Ann designed a new place for swingers to meet. The site has video chat, chatboards and a bulletin board of meet and greet events. Creating a profile is free, but a personal mailbox requires a membership fee.
- Alt.com. Rounding out the list of best swinger websites is the alternative lifestyle site created for those with special fetishes. While the site is not specifically for swingers, members select what they are seeking, allowing couples to search by category for another couple. The advantage to this site is being able to list specific fetishes you enjoy. The drawback is the high price of membership.