The 5 best Swiss Army wrist watches are made by Victorinox, which is a manufacturer of knives that is based in the town of Ibach in Switzerland. While Victorinox primarily makes knives for the Swiss Army and other parties, it is also a manufacturer of watches. These watches are not ultra-luxurious, but they do carry with them the reputation of excellent time keeping, reliability and a certain status, too.
- Swiss Army Men's 24112 Cavalier Watch. The Swiss Army Men's 24112 Cavalier Watch is one which takes the number one position because of its ivory face and stainless steel casing. You will also stand out in a crowd thanks to its blood red strap that gives off a nice contrast to the pale white of its ivory watch face.
- Swiss Army Watch, basic model. This basic model by Victorinox Swiss Army comes with a luminous glow that activates when the lights go down, enough to establish it at number two. If you are searching for a fundamental Swiss Army watch that does all the basics, like provide you with water resistance and keep the time for you in a dependable way, then be sure to pick this one up.
- Swiss Army Men's 24113 Leather Strap Watch. This Swiss Army wrist watch belongs in the number three position because of its very smart and unorthodox leather strap that features a creamy, skin-type color. This unexpected color definitely provides excellent contrast with its big and round watch face, which features Arabic numerals and a simple, understated white dial.
- Swiss Army Men's 24534 SC Quartz Watch. Water resistance to 330 feet is not the only thing this watch is good at providing, but it's a start. This Swiss Army wrist watch also features a solar compass that you can discover if you just lift its bezel; such a unique feature is why this wrist watch grabs the number four spot.
- Victorinox Swiss Army Men's V251411 Summit XLT Electric Blue Dial Watch. This baby from Victorinox is a quintessential Swiss Army wrist watch due to its very special blue dial, complete with luminous hands, and its tachymeter, which lets you measure distance very precisely. It is also pricier than some of the other wrist watches on this list.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."