5 Best Swiss Mens Watch
Have you ever wondered what the five best men’s Swiss watches are? The five best men’s Swiss watches are a combination of style and unsurpassed technology. While the five best men’s Swiss watches may not have much in common in the looks department, they are all crafted to perfection to give the wearer precision time keeping and all of the luxury that you would expect from a Swiss watch.
- Milenary Pianoforte Watch by Audemars Piguet. The black and white stripes that give the watch the look of piano keys are what gives the watch its name. But being a self-winding watch that boasts an eighteen caret white gold case and a mother of pearl face, is what makes it one of the five best men’s Swiss watches.
- Classima Executives by Baume & Mericer. This makes the list of the top five men’s Swiss watches because of its simple everyday elegance. It has vulcanized rubber watch band that helps it stand up to everyday wear and tear. While the black and white chronograph gives it a brilliant blend of function and style.
- Serena Garbo by Bertolucci. This makes our list of the five best men’s Swiss watches because it is an amazing blend of Swiss precision and Mediterranean style. The watch band is made of soft calf leather with white contrast stitching. It uses brushed brass on the inside of the face to create a sunburst effect that gives the watch a stunning contemporary look.
- Navitimer by Breitling. This is a watch that has everything. It has an eighteen caret gold case on the outside and a chronograph that boasts a slide-rule and built in navigational computer to record flight plans. Sure you may not ever have a reason to record flight plans at any point in your life, but knowing that your watch can do so is pretty cool.
- Paramount Tourbillion Linear Power Reserve by Jean Richard. You can’t really go wrong with a watch that has a square face. But it isn’t just the square face that makes this one of the five best Swiss men’s watch, it’s the eighteen carat brushed gold case and being able to see all of the parts that make this watch a piece of Swiss mastery that puts this on the list of the five best men’s Swiss watch.