The 5 best Tag Heuer wrist watches are pieces of luxury that few people can afford. Tag Heuer wrist watches are manufactured by Swiss watch maker TAG Heuer, founded 150 years ago with the dream of making luxury, sporty timepieces a reality. Because of the company's wide variety in the sports world, there is quite a large range of Tag Heuer wrist watches, making the "best" of them even harder to nail down. For a company with its own luxury wristwatch heritage museum, these best Tag Heuer wrist watches will really be the cream of the crop.
- TAG Heuer Formula 1. Of the Formula One's sporty, stylish, and strong design, three distinct variants stand out for this great of Tag Heuer wrist watches. The Formula 1 was designed by Fernando Alonso, the two time world champion; it comes in the beautiful "Indy 500", the scratch-resistant crystal "Alarm", and the sporty Chronotimer versions. In total there are about eleven styles for men and women wanting to wear this of all the gorgeous Tag Heuer wrist watches out there.
- TAG Heuer Silverstone. A wrist watch that certainly combines modern efficiency with classical delicacy quite well. The only model that Tag Heuer promotes at this time is the Silverstone Calibre 11 Chronograph, which comes with a sapphire crystal 42mm case and perforated alligator strapped bracelet. Quite a catch for the elegant man with a taste for tradition.
- TAG Heuer Carrera. Named after the "Carrera Panamericana", a former racing venue that attracted the most premier drivers of its day. To honor the event, the Carrera's robust frame is indulged in the finest scratch-resistant, saphire case capable of underwater depths up to 100 meters. Because Tag Heuer wrist watches are known for their refined yet sport-like aura, the commemoration of the Carrera with a hand-built, hand-crafted timepiece is immemorial.
- TAG Heuer Link. Known as "Tiger's watch", this icon of Tag Heuer wrist watches is Wood's personal favorite. With a design of sport, power, and beauty all in one single timepiece, the Link is one of the most prestigious of Heuer's designs to own. Of course, if you can pay the price tag (inexpensive compared to other models) you can know why Tiger only trusts his style and time with the most reputable of all sport-watch makers.
- TAG Heuer Aquaracer. The Aquaracer wraps up the five best tag Heuer wrist watches with a bang. Eleven variants exist for the Aquaracer, even a Leonardo DiCaprio Limited Edition fully loaded with protection underwater for up to 500 meters. Either the blue rubber strap or the 3-row steel bracelet rock the Aquaracer's style very good, indeed.
Tag Heuer is an ingenious company that is at the forefront of wrist watch innovation. The best Tag Heuer wrist watches are some of the industry's most prized possessions, and an honor to behold. Carrying around a hand-crafted beauty designed for the sporty man/woman with style like Tag Heuer is something every well dressed individual should have on them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.