Kayaking is one of the most popular recreational water sports, so here are the 5 best tandem sit on top kayaks. There are a broad range of kayak styles available on the market and tandem sit on top kayaks are an ideal choice for everything from river camping trips to sea kayaking expeditions.
- Malibu Pro 2 Tandem Kayak. The Malibu Pro 2 is the perfect model for use in all environments. Light and sturdy, it is designed so that its easy to navigate whether you are paddling solo or as a duo. There are 3 large storage hatches for stowing away all your personal items and mounting space for an outboard motor.
- Pelican Apex 130T Tandem Sit On Kayak. At 13 feet long the Pelican Apex 130T is large enough for two people to sit in comfort. On both seats are deluxe back rests to increase stability and help posture, while the space at the rear of the kayak is used for storage. Ideal for leisurely trips on rivers and lakes.
- Sevylor Colorado. An original take on the sit on kayak, the Sevylor Colorado is an inflatable craft designed for use in any type of water. The two seats come with comfortable back rests and the inflatable design enables the kayak to endure even the roughest sea waters.
- Ocean Kayak Peekabo. Available in bright orange or yellow, the Peekabo has a molded section at the front designed for the extra passenger. Suitable for the beginner, the Peekabo is an ideal choice for days out on a river or lake with enough storage space for your entire day's needs.
- Malibu Two XL. A spacious kayak that is designed for the ocean, the Malibu Two XL comes with two upright seats and enough space for even the largest of paddlers. Versatile and durable this is a great kayak for all the family to use.