The five best Techno Sport watches are those made by the Geneva-based watchmaker whose designs are both bold and vibrant. Usually sold in more high-end and boutique stores across the world, Techno Sport watches (or Technomarine watches) are the fusion of playfulness and dynamic design, all made to appeal to people with a dynamic lifestyle.
- TechnoMarine Men's UFC19 UF6 Chronograph Orange Bezel Black Dial Watch. Taking the number one spot as the best Techno Sports watch, this beauty with its black-and-orange color scheme comes with a Swiss Ronda 50.40.F Quartz movement, which means time keeping to a whole other level of accuracy. The next time you want a stylish watch while doing some water-based sports, make it this Techno Sports watch.
- TechnoMarine Men's 608002 UF6 Magnum Chronograph Silver Bezel White Dial Watch. This is the second best Techno Sports watch due to its water resistance abilities to 200 meters. Another great aspect to this watch is that it turns heads even from a mile away because of its sharp and unique look as it sits on your wrist.
- TechnoMarine Men's 608001 UF6 Magnum Chronograph Silver Bezel Black Dial Watch. This Techno Sports watch snatches the third spot because of its complicated watch face design that features a jumbo chronograph and also a carbon-fiber dial. The next time that you are diving or swimming, you will appreciate the TechnoMarine 608001 sports watch's reliability.
- TechnoMarine Men's 209001 MoonSun Jubilee Gold-plated White Rubber Watch. The fourth best watch on this list of the best Techno Sports watches is this affordably priced and brilliant entry. This MoonSun Jubilee white rubber watch features chronographs that are decked out in gold and blue, traditional colors that symbolize the sun and moon.
- TechnoMarine Men's 609004 UF6 Colors Pink Bezel White Silicone Watch. This is just the Techno Sports watch for you if you want a watch that tests your manhood by a little bit. It features a noticeable, pink circle around the watch face, so you can show everyone how sensitive and in touch with your feminine side you are.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.