Many talented and beautiful actresses are from Thailand but the five best Thai actresses are who everyone is talking about. These women were selected for their poise, confidence and appeal. They have more than just a pretty face. They are also caring, interesting women. The criteria for selecting these actresses are based on their choice of work, performance and professionalism.
- Pinky Savika was born on June 19, 1986 and has been acting since she was 8 years old. She started out in commercials but currently acts in two soap oeras, one is "Dao Pra Sook" and the other, "Nong Miew Kearl Petch." She made this list because of her acting range. She is as captivating in dramatic roles as she is in action-packed features. Pinky is an exciting actress to watch and she is thought to have a long acting career in the years ahead of her.
- Kwan Usamanee Vaithayanon is a dramatic actress who has been on the cover of several major Asian magazines. Her birthday is on March 3, 1988 and she has been acting since she was a teenager. She was selected for her ability and potential. Kwan is serious about her craft and has been rumored to star in several upcoming productions.
- Janie Tienphosuwan is known for her work in television and is also known for modeling. She has been featured in productions such as "Country Daughter-In-Law" and "This Love Belongs to our Hearts." Born in Los Angeles, CA on September 11, 1981, she was raised in Thailand following her parents' divorce.
- Ann Thongprasom is a television host, actress, model and producer. She has worked in the industry since she was 13 and has won several awards for acting. Her birthday in on November 1, 1976 and she has two brothers. One older and the other is younger. Ann is of a mixed descent, half Thai and part Swedish and Arabian.
- Aff Taksaorn was a teen model who crossed over into acting and is most widely known for her role in "Defendant of Love." She is an accomplished actress who won a Television Gold Award in 2007 but what makes her special is that she is highly educated. In addition to a bachelor's degree from a Thai university, she also studied in the United States. She has a wholesome image and manages to keep the audience interested in what she plans to do next.
Pinky, Kwan, Jaine, Ann and Aff are the 5 best Thai actresses because they are talented, composed and stunning. Each of the five actresses is special and unique. They have quickly gained notoriety for delivering exceptional work and have a reputation for being truly professional. They keep busy and are scheduled to appear in many future productions. Be sure to watch them. It will be worth your time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.