5 Best Three Man Drinking Games
The 5 best three man drinking games are a great load of fun and can get you into allot of trouble at the same time. Drinking games can be a blast. These five drinking games are a riot and promise some good times. No fault here for the next morning however.
- “1-2-3:” This is a great game based on the use of dice. Each person presents a six-sided die. Each player rolls the die. The person with the highest roll picks the drink. The person with the second highest roll drinks the drink. While the low roll pays for the drink. In the case of a tie roll, roll again. This is a great game to play until you are broke or smashed.
- “18-Hole Bar Hop:” This game really requires a designated driver who is willing to tag along for some laughs. The idea is to go to eighteen different bars and have a drink at each one. This is a great college game. The drink of choice really should be beer shots to get you through the entire eighteen holes.
- “Circle of Death (Modified):” Bust out a deck of cards for this game. Each person draws a card. Pick a beginning point and that person will match their card with the player to the left. If the suits are the same, the third player must drink from a beer bong for the total of the two cards in seconds. If the cards do not match in suit the next player, shows there card. Discard and draw until two player’s cards match.
- “3 Man War:” Another deck of card inspired drinking game. The idea is the three players play war. Each hand won equals a drink from the other two. Select your drinks before the game and load them into glasses. Each loss if two fingers worth of drink. Add to the fun with tequila and the ultimate looser (first one defeated) eats the worm.
- “Trivia: You Are an Assh*le (modified):” Set up twelve shot glasses, four in front if each player. Pick your favorite trivia game. Each player draws a series of trivia questions. Ask the player to your left the trivia question and if the player to the right gets it first then he is the “assh*le.” In this case, he puts his drink in the pile of whomever he wants. If he is wrong then both of the other players put their drinks in his pile. The looser is the one with twelve shots in his pile. He must drink them to complete the game.