The 5 Best Thriller Movies Of 2009
The 5 best thriller movies of 2009 will peak your interests and make you wonder what is going to happen next. Some devious planning, blood and gore set these movies apart from the rest of the thriller movies produced in 2009. These movies will make you second guess decisions you have made or make you truly think about the ones you have yet to make.
- "Inglorious Basterds." With her plan set in action and driven by the revenge for the murder of her family, a young Jewish refugee waits as the paths of Nazi Officers and Jewish American Guerilla Soldiers cross in her movie theater in this best thriller of 2009.
- "The Secrets in their Eyes." While writing a book, an Argentinian federal justice agent and his assistant looks into a past case of a woman raped and murdered in her home in 1974. Unsatisfied by the outcome of the case, it is reinvestigated and other suspects are looked into.
- "Drag me to Hell". In this 2009 best thriller, while doing her job as a loan officer at a back, Christine Brown pushes an old woman into foreclosure when she refuses a loan extension. The angry woman puts a nasty curse on Christine that puts her in fear of not only losing her job but also for her life.
- "The Box". Would you be able to let someone you didn’t know die in order to get a million dollars? That is exactly what one young couple did when they opened the box that showed up on their front door.
- "The Final Destination". Once again, death has a plan that is changed by a teenager with a premonition. Much like the previous films in this series, a teenager has a premonition and saves the lives of people who were supposed to die in a specific order. In this 2009 thriller, death changes its plan and comes back with a vengeance to find the ones that it missed the first time around.