5 Best Tips For Better Sex
What are the 5 best tips for better sex? From time to time we all need a few tips to enhance our sex lives. There’s no shame in it! You can spice things up if you use these five tips.
- Don’t skip the foreplay. Foreplay is an essential part of sex and if you want your sexual experiences to improve, never skip it. Unlike men, women need a little time to get into the mood. They aren’t ready to go at the drop of a hat. If your partner is turned on as well sex will be a lot better for the both of you. So, take some time to stimulate and get her horny. Never dive right into sex -- this might turn her off completely and never skip the foreplay.
- Role play. Role playing is another way to get a woman into the mood. It can also help you really get into it as well. The both of you can even dress up. What are your biggest sexual fantasies? Let your imaginations run wild! What man doesn’t want to see his girlfriend dressed up in a sexy little outfit? Visual and mental stimulation, role play, can greatly improve sex.
- Use lube. Lubrication can help keep things going smoothly during sex. Friction can be a real turn off for both parties.
- Buy some sex toys. Sex toys can greatly enhance your sexual experiences. Have a chat with your partner and find out which toys the two of you may want to try out. Take a trip to your local sex shop after your talk and pick up the toys you discussed. Hurry home to try them out.
- Talk dirty. Our brains are our biggest sexual apparatus, we respond to the spoken word automatically. Spoken words can evoke emotions, sensations and blood flow to various regions. Women, especially, are susceptible to what goes on in their ears.
Posted on: Nov. 29, 2010