The five best Tissot wrist watches are owned by people who pride themselves in owning fine quality watches. Tissot watches offer high quality watches at affordable mid-price ranges. The Tissot Watch Company has been actively involved with sporting events since 1974 and whether the sport is Formula One motor racing, cycling or ice hockey, the Tissot wrist watch is made with the highest quality products and workmanship.
- The Tissot T-Touch Expert is one of the best Tissot wrist watches that makes use of touch screen technology. The T-Touch is for the modern-day adventurers who are looking for the latest technology on their wrist. What makes this wrist watch the best are some of the tactile features built into it. A barometer with weather indicators, altimeter for meters and feet, compass and a thermometer to measure the temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit are some of the unique features built into the Tissot T-Touch.
- The Tissot PRC 200 wrist watch is a very popular watch that can be worn in either a casual manner or as formal wear. Black dial with luminous hands and stick hour markings enhance the monochrome color scheme of this watch. The Tissot PRC 200 also has a yellow second hand to further brighten up this Tissot timepiece. A tachymeter along the border of the dial and three subdials complete the chronograph functionality of the watch.
- The Tissot V8 Steel Chronograph engine is a quality Swiss movement that is known for having a passion-filled relationship between Tissot and motorsports. An ivory color dial with a perfectly contrasting brown leather strap make for an ideal match. The Tissot V8 features a tachymeter bezel and elegant styled buttons that operate the Swiss chronograph movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal and water resistant at 100 meters are common features for this Tissot V8 wrist watch.
- The Tissot Le Locle Automatic Chronograph watch is an elegant looking watch. The scratch resistant sapphire crystal shields the black face dial which features silver hour markings, complementary minute markers and three silver chronograph subdials. The dial also has silver tone watch hands and a day-and-date calendar. Being water resistant and having an automatic movement are standard features of this Tissot Le Locle chronograph watch.
- The Tissot Nautica Chronograph watch reflects an energetic lifestyle that appeals to watch enthusiasts around the world. A flexible resin band joins a round, polished, stainless steel case to create a masculine Nautical appeal. A black dial with a mix of white Arabic numeral indicators and minute markers with three stopwatch subdials accented by red markings detail the Nautica's signature detailing. Luminescent hands add to the easy to read quality of this Tissot Nautica analog watch.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.