The five best titanium men's watches are all watches that take advantage of the material of titanium as an element in a watch's construction. Since titanium is quite resistant to scratches, light and non-magnetic, is it an ideal material for use in men's watches.
- Skagen Men's Titanium Watch. This men's watch by Skagen is made for a businessman's wardrobe because it accents a sharp suit nicely with its titanium exterior. This is why it is among the best on this list. Other titanium watches are usually sparing in the locations they feature actual titanium. It also comes with a dial window made of mineral to ensure protection of the watch face.
- Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Titanium Watch. This titanium watch by Citizen is a diving watch that will see you through to depths that other watches simply cannot. It also comes with the ability to get people to turn their heads and notice you. A great feature of this watch is how it charges easily. Indoor light or natural light is all it needs to charge. Other titanium watches aren't this easy to charge, which is why this Citizen Eco-Drive Titanium Watch makes it on our best titanium watches list.
- Wenger Men's Standard Issue XL Titanium Watch. With a battery power source, this men's watch by Titanium comes with military time and luminous hands, markers and numerals, which is a reason it makes it on to our best titanium watches list. This titanium men's watch is the kind of watch you should see yourself going to business interviews with.
- Seiko SNA557 Two Tone Titanium Alarm Chronograph Blue Dial Men's Watch. This men's titanium watch by Seiko is both an ultra-strong and ultra-light watch. Such a brilliant combination is unusual among many titanium watches, which is why this one by Seiko sits at the number four position on this list. Take your wife or girlfriend out on the town with this baby on your wrist, and watch her melt at your every demand.
- Danish Design Men's Goldplated Titanium Mesh Watch. This watch comes with a super flat, hypoallergenic case and possesses the kind of watch face that will communicate to people that you are a man of decisive taste. The fact that this watch is friendly to allergy sufferers is why it makes it onto the top titanium watch list.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.