5 Best Tools For Sex
These 5 best tools for sex will definitely spice things up in the bedroom. Of course, it’s always best to talk these things over with your partner when it comes to your innermost desires and your sexual fantasies. Furthermore, be sure to let your partner reciprocate. This will ensure that you both walk away from the encounter happy, sated and closer than ever.
- Use a little pillow personality. Some may say that a pillow is not a potent tool for sex, but do not diss the power of the pillow. Well-placed padding can put your partner into the most wonderful positions, new and old alike. Tucking it under her butt while in the missionary position is just one single way to add variance. Another sexy position you may want to try is by flipping your partner on their tummy and placing your pillow under her breasts. She will be comfortable enough to do it “doggie” style for hours, and it’s perfect for muffling her screams, should sensitive little ears be in the vicinity.
- Read, watch and play. Sexy educational sex books and porn shows can add a lot of mileage when it comes to the five best tools for sex and foreplay. You may think you know everything there is to know; however, there are many interesting sex manuals out there. Remember, you can never know too much about sex, so do your homework. Read it aloud to each other before getting your freak on. Watch a sexy movie and turn it up loud while going at it. Blasting the volume will enable your partner to forgo any last minute reservations she may be harboring. There will be a greater chance that she will drop the walls and completely let loose.
- Dude, you need to lube. One of the top five best sex tools is lube. Not only does it make everything glide smoothly, it also leads to having marathon sex. She will not dry out as soon, and it enables your partner to be persuaded into trying other positions that she may not have considered before. Additionally, neither one of you will be as sore when using this top five best tool for sex. It's truly a miracle of wonder created by the coitus gods.
- Buzz Buzz! You would think that the infamous vibrator would be the number one position in the top five best tools for sex, but if you do everything else correctly prior to the actual sex act, it may not be needed. Conversely, if your big moment has arrived, but you are leaving her behind in the dust; a vibrator will come in handy. They add higher levels of intensity and satisfaction for everyone concerned. Keep one in the boudoir night table for those times.
- Not talking Lego toys here. Fun toys make the top five sex tools list because they’re just so darn cute. Your partner will love your playful, whimsical side when you introduce her to your whip and fuzzy handcuffs. Tools for sex props throw a completely new dimension into the mix. Take it a step further with whipped cream and some light, feathers or warming oil. They’re better to tickle you with my dear.
Honorable Mention: Be honest with your partner. Honesty is perhaps your best tool for sex, so for this reason it deserves a mention. You cannot slip honesty in your bedside drawer (next to the vibrator) or under your pillow (it’s already in use anyway), but anytime you can remove the sexual barriers, it’s got to be a good thing.