5 Best Tour De France Jerseys
Here are the 5 best Tour De France jerseys. You see a wide range of jerseys at the Tour De France but some of them stand out more than others. For 2010, many of the Tour De France teams have updated jerseys and sponsors.
- Team Rabobank. Team Rabobank is always getting a lot of coverage. The 2010 jersey for team Rabobank is also sure to get a lot of coverage.
- Team AG2R La Mondiale. It sports a traditional coloring scheme but is still a very popular jersey for Tour De France fans everywhere. This is definitely one of the 5 best Tour De France Jerseys.
- Team Astana. Team Astana is wearing a new jersey for this year, and it is sharp looking. The only question is, will Team RadioShack, with Lance Armstrong at the helm, be more popular then Team Astana?
- Team RadioShack. Lance Armstrong and Team RadioShack will be sporting some classy jerseys at the 2010 Tour De France. Team RadioShack has a jersey that is one of the 5 best Tour De France Jerseys. It is not the best looking jersey, but what it represents to the legions of Lance Armstrong fans is priceless.
- Team Footon Servetto. The team that was formerly sponsored by Fuji is now sporting some awesome looking jerseys. The Footon Servetto jerseys have a huge footprint on the front of the jersey. Out of the 5 best Tour De France jerseys, team Footon Servetto ranks number one as the coolest looking Tour De France jersey.
Posted on: Jul. 17, 2010