The 5 Best Touring Motorcycles are bikes that must provide the most comfort for a long road trip and still be able to handle all the twists and turns on the road. The touring motorcycles below all offer the ability to carry extra luggage and still provide more comfort than the average bike especially with a passenger on board. Below are the 5 best touring motorcycles.
- 2011 Sprint GT: With over a 200 mile fuel range, the Sprint GT is one of the best touring motorcycles. The 2011 Sprint GT has enough luggage room to hold 31 liters and a large full faced motorcycle helmet. A dual seat has been designed to be very roomy as well as well padded. Shock absorbers can easily be adjusted for a one seater or two seater ride by a hand adjuster by the motorcycle riders leg.
- 2011 Ducati Multistrada 1200 (S): Ducati has always been one of the best touring motorcycles and now the Ducati Multistrada is able to accommodate different modes of riding. With the 2011 Ducati Multistrada, the rider will get four motorcycles in one. The touring edition has side luggage and heated grips. Ducati has pre-set modes programmed which are able to change the engine and chassis set-up to either Sport, Touring, Urban or Enduro.
- 2011 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS: In 1986, Kawasaki was known for it's sport-touring fans and in 2011, Kawasaki has become one of the best touring motorcycles with the Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS. The Concours still gives riders the Ninja power rush but the motorcycle has been updated to provide more comfort for the rider and passenger.
- 2011 BMW K 1600 GTL: For seven decades, BMW has been building powerhouse motors and the BMW K 1600 GTL is one of it's best touring motorcycles. With the 2011 version of the motorcycle, riders will now have a more ergonomic set-up for long trips with passengers in addition to riding on a very luxurious motorcycle.
- 2011 Aprilia Shiver GT 750: Another one of the best touring motorcycles is the 2011 Aprilia Shiver GT 750. A wind tunnel was developed for this ride to protect the passenger and rider for long rides on motorways. The Aprilia Shiver also has a three part system to accommodate sport, touring and rain by allowing the rider to chose the power delivery based on weather conditions.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.