5 Best Treatments For Condyloma
5 best treatments for Condyloma are presently available. Condyloma is another name for genital warts, a sexually transmitted infection. There are many different names for this virus. The virus is sometimes called penile warts or genital warts and may be known to some as the Human Papilloma virus. These warts can grow anywhere on the genitals even in the rectum and in the vagina and can also grow in the male urethra. The virus lurks in other areas of healthy tissue.
- Medication. This is a basic way of using creams to solve the problem of Condyloma. This form of treatment does not reach the underlying source because the problem is deep in the cells of the skin. Medication only deals with the problem on the surface in this 5 best treatments for Condyloma.
- Surgical. Removing infected tissue is the procedure of surgery. The process of surgery is painful and does not solve the problem because it usually recurs due to the fact that it is an infection.
- Biological. These 5 best treatments for Condyloma go after the cause of the virus itself, working at the very source of the infection. Increasing the strength of the immune system works well with the focus of biological treatments.
- Condoms. Using a condom protects people from many STD’s including Condyloma. There is no full proof way to protect against a virus but a condom does give some shelter.
- Cryotherapy. This is a freezing process, with the use of liquid nitrogen the tissue literally flakes into nothingness. Yet this is not a full proof cure, the virus must be eradicated in order to stop a recurrence. In any 5 best treatments for Condyloma education must be a factor in treatment and prevention.