5 Best Truck Tires
These 5 best truck tires will get you where ever you need to go. One thing to remember is that the tires need to be bought for their intended purpose. A tire made primarily for highway use is not going to work well for someone who needs a more aggressive tread. A more aggressive tread will be loud on the asphalt and might have a rougher ride.
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T D695. This is a good choice for a truck tire. It is mildly aggressive but yet runs smoothly on the highway. The Bridgestone Dueler has a open tread design that allows the rain and snow to be forced from the tire tread.
- Michelin LTZ A/T2. This all-terrain tire is a delight for those that live in the country but still have some highway driving to do. The tread design works well in the dirt, mud, and snow as well as handle asphalt with ease.
- Yokohama Geolander A/T-S. The Geolander is another excellent choice for an all-terrain tire. It will run quietly on the highway and get you where you need to go through the rough and bumpy terrain.
- General Grabber HTS. One of the best priced truck tire. This tire works well on the wet or dry payment as well as good in the snow. It can be used in light country terrain but should not be taken off road.
- Pirelli Scorpion ATR. These Pirelli's are best for those highway drivers. The tread design makes for a comfortable and quiet ride on the asphalt. These tires are not recommended for off road use. Snow and ice traction is mediocre.