5 Best TV To DVD Releases
If you are thinking about adding more movies to your DVD collection why not consider these 5 best TV to DVD releases to diversify your collection. The television shows on this list were critically acclaimed, funny, suspenseful and dysfunctional dramas. If you missed the television series when it was first aired you now have the opportunity to watch the entire series on DVD. This list is compiled from one of America’s most prestigious magazines in an article of the “100 best shows of all time.”
- “Seinfeld” The Complete Series released in 2007 (9 seasons). Claimed to be a show about nothing when it was really a show about four very self-absorbed individuals. An iconic comedy series in television history is the best of the five best TV to DVD releases.
- “The Sopranos” HBO Complete Seasons 1-6 released in 1999. Murder, mayhem and full of gangster family dysfunction. When a mob boss needs to see a shrink you know you have a unique hit on your hands.
- “The X-Files” The Complete Collector’s Edition released in 2007 (9 seasons). Drama series about two F.B.I. agents who investigated the bizarre and the unexplained events. A five best TV to DVD release because of the suspense and thrill factor in the adventures of these two F.B.I. agents. Is the truth really out there?
- “Gilmore Girls” The Complete Series Collection released in 2007 (7 seasons). Critically acclaimed drama about the relationship between mother and daughter. Witty, verbose and a difficult show to follow many references to history, literature and current events, which is why this series was so great to watch. The dysfunctional family dynamics carried from one generation to the next hits the spot as one of the 5 best TV to DVD releases.
- “Friends” The Complete Series Collection released in 2007 (10 seasons). Comedy about six friends living in Manhattan. Became one of televisions most expensive television series to produce as each actor earned almost $1 million per episode. An amazing 5 best TV to DVD release a must-have in any collection.