In this list, we’re going to go through the 5 best types of music for running so we can help people get their workouts done. Different people might benefit from different kinds of music for running. For example, some people do better when they hear something fast paced and loud, while others like something more soothing.
- Heavy metal is a great type of music for running. It’s loud, aggressive and fast paced. All those things can help a person keep their pace and spirits up during a running workout. It’s also very angry music and some people really benefit during a workout if they can build up a little bit of inner rage, especially when things get difficult.
- Electronic dance tunes work well as music for running. The driving beat that makes this music so effective in dance clubs also helps runners focus and keep up the pace.
- For some people, rap can be a great music for running. It has a consistent driving beat and the lyrics tell a story, which can help a person keep their mind off exercise. Some rap music is also very aggressive and it can potentially fire you up.
- Classical music is definitely great music for running. For one thing, there are many different styles of classic music, so you can find almost any kind of mood music for your workout. There are especially a lot of very soothing classical tunes, which work great for some people.
- Classic rock can fire you up just like heavy metal. There are plenty of great nostalgic classic rock tunes that work very well as music for running.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.