If you are considering re-locating to the land of Shakespeare in order to pursue training as an actor, you should consider choosing one of these, the 5 best UK drama schools.
- The Oxford School of Drama. Situated in the famous university town of Oxford, the Oxford School of Drama is the best UK drama school. The Oxford School of Drama, Sansomes Farm Studios, Woodstock, Oxford OX20 1ER, England, United Kingdom.
- Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama. This is one of the best UK drama schools for both undergraduate and post-graduate actor training, and certainly about as good as it gets in Scotland. Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama, 100 The Centre, City Centre, Glasgow G2 3DB, Scotland, United Kingdom.
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama. The Guildhall has been the subject of praise by the Guardian, among other prominent English publications, making it one of the best UK drama schools. Guildhall School of Music and Drama, Silk St., Barbican, London EC2Y 8DT, England, United Kingdom.
- Birmingham School of Acting. The Birmingham School of Acting has a reputation for being one of the most progressive acting schools in the world and certainly rates among the best UK drama schools. Birmingham School of Acting, G2 – Millennium Point, Curzon Street, Birmingham, B4 7XG, England, United Kingdom.
- London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. One of the best UK drama schools and one of the oldest, having been founded in 1861. London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, 155 Talgarth Road, London W14 9DA, England, United Kingdom.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …