The 5 best ultra tech sports watches are those watches which combine the best in technology with the latest in sports features to give you a device which you will come to rely on in many situations. Whether you want a reliable time-keeping device, a device with nifty technology or just a device that can keep up with all the sports activities you are into, these ultra tech watches have your back.
- Garmin Forerunner 205 GPS Receiver and Sports Watch. Garmin's bulky super-watch takes the first position on this list because it is so sensitive that it provides second-to-none signal reception. In addition, athletes will be floored by this watch's ability to provide them with pace data, exact speed and distance data, since it also functions as a one-piece training helper.
- Timex Ironman Men's Race Trainer Heart Rate Monitor Watch. Coming in at number two is Timex's ultra tech offering, which was made with elite athletes specifically in mind. It features so much convenience that synchronizing it with your personal computer is a breeze, especially with its wireless data Xchanger. It also includes a stunning five interval timers so that you can measure your heart rate in individual zones.
- Tech 4 O Accelerator Men's Running Watch. Tech 4 O's ultra tech sports watch comes with a built-in accelerometer for measuring your personal best speeds! That is why it deserves to sit at number three, but it also includes a handy step counter that you can customize for your training program. If you are doing pack weight, stride or running style, it has you covered.
- Tech 4 O Traileader Pro Performance Watch. Get Tech 4 O's Traileader Pro Performance Watch if you want a watch that can act as a multi-function compass, barometer or altimeter. So if you do a lot of hiking, running or exercising that takes you through all sorts of terrain, from low altitude to higher altitude and everything in between, this watch will come in handy.
- Timex Men's T5E351 Ironman 50-Lap Dual-Tech Dress Watch. This ultra tech sports watch by Timex is the perfect mixture of the multi-function triathlon watch along with an analog read-out that is easier on the eyes. This Ironman watch also comes with water resistance to an astounding 100 meters, so you can perform all kinds of water sports—water skiing, diving, kayaking—to your heart's content.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.